Here is a brief sampling:
- Affinity services include the West Point credit card program, Club Quarters hotel, and rental car discounts (Hertz & Avis). Check out the great coupons and special offers!
- WPAOG also provides administrative support services for formally organized West Point groups such as the geographically-based West Point Societies, and West Point Classes—graduated and “in residence.”
- To assist in your business careers, West Point Association of Graduates operates career resources. These are maintained in cooperation with the service academy alumni organizations of the other four federal service academies.
- When planning your vacations, consider traveling with others in the West Point community through WPAOG’s travel program. Most trips include a host from the alumni association, who will ensure the West Point group is organized and well informed on the trip’s logistics.
- Numerous communications/news services are also provided by WPAOG. To subscribe to these print and electronic media, see Publications or click on the appropriate link to the right of this page.
For general questions about Member Services, contact Leslie Rose (Business Operations) or Bridget Suarez (Alumni Support).
West Point Association of Graduates operates numerous services for its members funded by financial gifts to the Long Gray Line Fund.