Stay in Touch
Stay in touch with classmates and events at the Academy through services provided by WPAOG.
Login Info: Use the same login and password you use for the main website. This is your way to get connected and stay connected, where ever you are. You’ll have news, events, services information, and the Grad Directory all at your fingertips.
The WPAOG iPhone app is available in the Apple Store!
Login Info: Use your cullum number for the user ID and use the last four digits of your social security number for the password. The Alumni Directory site requires a one-time login.
West Point Magazine iPad app is available in the Apple Store!
Login Info: Use your 5-digit cullum number for the user ID and the last four digits of your social security for the password. The Alumni Directory site requires a one-time login. You should only need to do this the first time you access the app.
*Important: ONLY graduates can access the directory feature.
You can't search for the Android App unless you are accessing the market from your Android Phone.
Don't know your cullum number? Email email@example.com with your name, graduation year, and the last four digits of your social, and we will send it to you.
What do the iPhone and Android app offer?
Keeping in touch with West Point Association of Graduates is now easier than ever before.
Everything you want to know about West Point Association of Graduates is now at your fingertips!
• West Point News
• Athletics – Find out the latest Black Knights sports news, schedules, and score updates.
• Multimedia – Watch WPAOG YouTube videos and look through online photo albums.
• Twitter – Stay up to date with news and links.
• Fight Song – play "On, Brave Old Army Team" at the next game, or when you're out with friends.
• Grab a photo from the Pics section to set as your Android Wallpaper.
• Directory – Stay connected with fellow alumni*
Explore, have fun, and stay in touch with West Point and the Long Gray Line!